geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat as alternate web container
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:29:24 GMT
This sounds like the wrong track to me.  The nice thing about the
Geronimo architecture is people don't need to agree, and in the case of
Tomcat and Jetty they have very very very different architectures.  I
agree that the Jetty builder will be a good starting point, but I
believe it will be cleaner to fork the module builder instead of
attempting to have a shared base class.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom