geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Geronimo Wiki] Updated: WishList/M3
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 22:04:34 GMT
My gut feeling is that would be more trouble then it is worth.  The
project still must build the tree every day, so we know that the source
is consistent.  Also, before someone commits code they must build the
whole tree to make sure they didn't introduce a subtle bug.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect