geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: What hidden agenda?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 20:33:47 GMT
I think that this is an important issue, but not the important one for
this thread, and we're getting caught in a rathole.

The conversation in question started on the dev list, had a phone call
between two individuals that really respect each other and wanted to
figure out where the crossed wire was, and came back to the email list.
  From my POV, the phone call was a non-event.

The issue contained in the message that triggered this thread was that
a member of the community has a problem with the spirit in which we're
interacting as a community, not the mechanism through which we are.  I
think it's important that we all think about and discuss this specific
issue.

geir

geir@gluecode.com