geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Renewed call for no checkin without full build
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 07:46:35 GMT
Actually as far as I can tell Dims' patch fixed the problem.  If you
get a different result reply soon... I won't be up much longer.

Thanks, Dims.

david jencks

On Nov 7, 2004, at 11:34 PM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> 	If there's anything I can do to help, I'm still up, and my Axis
> build works other than the new problem.
>
> Aaron
>
> On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, David Jencks wrote:
>> sorry everyone, I never got my axis build cleaned up before starting
>> on
>> this parentid adventure.  Working to fix it now... I hope I can fix my
>> axis build.
>>
>> thanks
>> david jencks
>>
>> On Nov 7, 2004, at 9:12 PM, Aaron Mulder wrote:
>>
>>> 	This checkin:
>>>
>>> geronimo/trunk/modules/j2ee-builder/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/
>>> j2ee/
>>> deployment/EARConfigBuilder.java
>>> Revision 56855 - (view) (download) - [select for diffs]
>>> Modified Sun Nov 7 17:26:43 2004 UTC (7 hours, 50 minutes ago) by
>>> djencks
>>> File length: 26550 byte(s)
>>> Diff to previous 56771 (colored)
>>>
>>> implement GERONIMO-435. Every builder can specify the default
>>> parentId.
>>> For services, a module can specify the empty string parentId="" to
>>> get
>>> no
>>> parent.
>>>
>>> 	Seems to have broken the Axis module:
>>>
>>>     [javac] symbol  : constructor
>>> EARConfigBuilder(javax.management.ObjectName,javax.management.ObjectN
>>> am
>>> e,javax.management.ObjectName,javax.management.ObjectName,javax.manag
>>> em
>>> ent.ObjectName,<nulltype>,org.openejb.deployment.OpenEJBModuleBuilder
>>> ,o
>>> rg.openejb.deployment.OpenEJBModuleBuilder,<nulltype>,<nulltype>,org.

>>> ap
>>> ache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ResourceReferenceBuilder,<nulltype>,<nu

>>> ll