geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sundaranathan <Sivashanmuganathan.Sundaranat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Download source behind firewall
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 05:36:29 GMT
Hi Dain,

Thanks. But i download the latest subversion. Does that not contain the
ssl. The version of the subversion that i installed is subversion-1.1.1.
Should i configure something to get the ssl. Please let me know what is
that i should do. I hope the subversion that i downloaded and installed
was latest.

thanks,
-Sundar.