geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <>
Subject Jetty libs not downloading during Geronimo build - FIXED
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:25:23 GMT

If you're experiencing problems with Maven and the Jetty lib then,
what's helped me (thanks Jan from Mort Bay for the hint) was to upgrade
Maven to 1.0.1 version. I remember I was struggling with the issue of
downloading the lib while building Geronimo online for a long time, and
suspect there're others who suffer from it. I guess it was something
with the locale. During the Geronimo build the downloaded Jetty jar was
of 0 bytes in size and the build couldn't finish without a human

View raw message