geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Jetty libs not downloading during Geronimo build - FIXED
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:25:23 GMT
Hi,

If you're experiencing problems with Maven and the Jetty lib then,
what's helped me (thanks Jan from Mort Bay for the hint) was to upgrade
Maven to 1.0.1 version. I remember I was struggling with the issue of
downloading the lib while building Geronimo online for a long time, and
suspect there're others who suffer from it. I guess it was something
with the locale. During the Geronimo build the downloaded Jetty jar was
of 0 bytes in size and the build couldn't finish without a human
intervention.

Jacek