geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Johannsen <cjo...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: Geronimo :: Derby :: Connector compile error
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:41:45 GMT
Thanks, David.

maven m:update m:build worked with just a few hiccups.  Had to go into
derby-connector and run "maven" to build the rar.

Some security tests that were failing yesterday succeeded today.

My Hello session bean doesn't deploy to the running server using the
following command:
    java -jar $GERONIMO_HOME/bin/deployer.jar --user system --password
manager deploy hello.jar
The deployer reports:
Deployment failed
  Server reports: No deployer present in kernel

Manually specifying org/apache/geronimo/DeployerSystem in the server
startup command doesn't seem to help.

The hello.jar had previously been deployed successfully using the command:
    java -jar $GERONIMO_HOME/bin/deployer.jar distribute hello.jar
It subsequently runs OK.

Cheers,
Craig