geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <>
Subject Import/Export commands for deployer
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 17:34:41 GMT
I was going to Jira this but nagoya seems borked and before I forget....

We should add import and export commands to the /online/ deployer that
allow a configuration packaged as a CAR file to be imported to and
exported from a server.

There probably should be a flag on export that determines whether it is
done with the initial uploaded state or whether it generates a new
packaged config using the current persisted state of the config's
GBeans; to prevent confusion this would need to have a different configId.

View raw message