geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What hidden agenda?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 19:44:24 GMT
David Blevins wrote:

> My apologies to Jeremy as I had assumed the decision to commit a new
> deployer was part of a their discussion.

Appreciated, thank you. To be clear, it _was_ part of the discussion; we
were discussing the best way to proceed and concluded that that was for
Aaron to commit the work he had done so far, in line which what had been
proposed and what the community expected, and to work to present the
issues clearly which would take time.

This has been a huge storm in a small tea-cup, unfortunately conducted
in public, and which I feel reflects poorly on the community. We must
learn from this and move on.

After all, we still need to discuss the technical stuff :-)

--
Jeremy