geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Mulder <me...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Feature list on wiki - please help update status
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:21:51 GMT
To help new users understand what is currently supported by Geronimo and
what is still under development, I've started the following wiki page:

   http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/RoadMap

It breaks down functionality from the user's point of view and has a
graphical status indicator next to each feature to show whether it's
supported, partially supported or not yet implemented.

Of course, right now this information is not very accurate, since I'm
not sure of the current state of many of the listed features.  It would
be very helpful if active developers could look it over, fix anything
that's wrong, and add anything that's missing.  The level of detail is
somewhat arbitrary, so feel free to add more features to the list where
appropriate.

Cheers,
Erin