geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Is transaction control leaking around the TransactionContextManager?
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2004 21:41:28 GMT
TranQL uses TM directly to avoid any dependency on Geronimo.

IIRC the only place it is used is to support collection-valued accessors
for EJBs - the spec requires that at the end of the transaction any
returned Collections become inoperative. Have look at MultiValuedCMRAccessor

Alternatively you might contemplate moving the EJB code from TranQL into
OpenEJB which would allow closer coupling.

--
Jeremy