geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject Re: M3 Release Notes
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2004 15:35:57 GMT
Aaron Mulder wrote:

> 	I've added all the M3 issues to the M3 release notes.  There were
> about 60 of them.

I've got a ChangeLog formatted doc of all the changes pulled directly
from SVN if you're interested. It'll first need to be filtered a bit,
but that shouldn't be too difficult.

> 	There are 120 open issues currently.  I don't think I want to add
> them all to the "known issues" or "still missing" list, since they'll
> drown out the positive changes and many of them are build or
> implementation issues as opposed to functionality.
>
> 	How would everyone feel about including a text description of what
> currently does and doesn't work, adding some guidance as to how to search
> for and report issues, and add links to JIRA?  I think it would be better
> to say things like: "EJB CMP now works except for anything related to EJB
> QL" rather than listing 120 issues.

I was going to suggest the inclusion of a URL to JIRA for people to view
issues there instead of including them all. Including them all would
just be overkill.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print