geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: GBeans, Kernel and JMX Exceptions
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:01:09 GMT
When you going to make that change?  I'm working on the GBean code
right now, but will be offline Thursday until Sunday Morning.

Also, I'm a bit curious about the GBeanName interface?  For example, I
assume we are keeping the concept of pattern matching, but are we
keeping the concept that a name contains name/value pairs.  I know
there is some J2EE deployment code manipulate the name/value pairs to
build new object names.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom