geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: build failed Tue Nov 9 09:27:48 PST 2004 -- first ia64 jrockit build
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 02:20:50 GMT
On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 09:27:48AM -0800, ia64-redhat-linux-gnu wrote:

> ==[SUMMARY]====================================
>
>     [junit] [ERROR] TEST javax.enterprise.deploy.shared.factories.DeploymentFactoryManagerTest
FAILED
>     [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.geronimo.common.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorsTest
FAILED
>     [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.geronimo.remoting.transport.AsyncTransportTest FAILED
>     [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.geronimo.remoting.RemotingInterceptorsTest FAILED
>     [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.geronimo.security.remoting.jmx.RemoteLoginTest FAILED
>     [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginSQLTest FAILED
>     [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.geronimo.timer.jdbc.JDBCWorkerPersistenceTest FAILED

Hey Everyone,

I finally got a build to go on an ia64 redhat box running jrockit 1.4.2. As you see above,
there are some test failures--probably VM related.

Please take a moment and either fix the problem (if it's a quick one) or file a JIRA item.
 The test reports for each of the failing tests is attached to the build failure email that
was sent to the scm list.  Look there for details.

I'm trying now to get a full build running nightly (rather than all the time) so anyone can
poke at the code and see how it runs on the box without having to have shell access.

-David