geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Childs <jchilds_j...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: Getting started on Web Services Stuff
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:05:03 GMT
Hi Srinath,

With the current code that I have it looks like none
of the axis tests are included.   Should I just get
the new codeline and work from there?

I've tried removing the ComplexWebServiceTest from the
exclude list in project.xml and that doesn't seem to
be enough to run the test.  Is there something I am
missing?

I had the test running (and failing) with last weeks
codeline, but I decided to update my code Monday
morning and now I can't seem to get those tests to run
at all.

When you run them, do you run them from Maven, set
them up manually, or from an IDE?

John

Srinath Perera wrote:
> Hi John;
> the PATCH according to the review by community
change the the
> structrue of the Axis module quite drastically. But
if you get the
> test working for the old ... I will help to get it
FIX in the new one

<davanum@gmail.com> wrote:

>>John,
>>
>>Please take a look at the following thread for more
info on what needs
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org&msgNo=9605
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org&msgNo=9607
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org&msgNo=9608
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org&msgNo=9609

>>thanks,
>>dims
>>
>>On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:16:15 -0400 (EDT), John
Childs

>><jchilds_j2ee@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks dims, I'll take a look at it.
>>>
>>>John