geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Excessive error output when deploying plan?
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 01:55:31 GMT
It has to do with the xml parser that xmlbeans uses.  My recollections
from the xmlbeans lists is that while it may be possible to configure
xmlbeans v1 with a line-number-aware parser, v2 includes one by
default.  I believe the only thing needed for moving to v2 is modifying
the maven xmlbeans plugin to work with some slightly changed "control"
classes.

david jencks