geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: net.sf.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException: what does usually mean
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:16:51 GMT
On Nov 22, 2004, at 10:43 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> 	Is there any naming recommendation for the interface?  I've seen
> and used "FooMBean" as the interface for GBean "Foo", but what with
> trying
> to get away from JMX and all...

I normally reserve the "raw" name for the interface itself, since in my
mind the interface is more important then the implementation.  As for
the implementation, I try to be descriptive as possible.  For example,
I have a GBeanInvoker interface and a JMXGBeanInvoker implementation
and a CGLibGBeanInvoker implementation.  If I can think of anything
descriptive, I normally call the thing DefaultFoo, but FooImpl works

> 	Also, it would be accurate to say that the no-arg constructor must
> be present but will never be used on a "real live" GBean, right?

That is correct, unless the declared constructor in the GBeanInfo is
not the no-arg constructor.

View raw message