geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo-358: Remote Deployment
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:54:53 GMT
	So David J, Jeremy, and I talked a bit on IRC.  David J didn't
like the idea of splitting protocols -- JMX remoting for sending commands
but a servlet for streaming files.  We briefly talked about trying to take
advantage of the protocols underlying ActiveMQ or JMX Remoting, but we
know little about that.

	Jeremy has done a substantial amount of work on a servlet-only
protocol for a remote JSR-88 client to use, and will try to have something
ready to work with in a week or so.

Aaron