geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Test Failure (Derby Missing Classes)
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:05:28 GMT
	In modules/derby -- I'm not sure why it would compile but then be
missing classes at runtime.  I just did an m:update followed by an
m:rebuild-all

Thanks,
	Aaron

Testsuite: org.apache.geronimo.derby.DerbySystemGBeanTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 5.865 sec

Testcase:
testCreateSystemUsingServerInfo(org.apache.geronimo.derby.DerbySystemG
BeanTest):      FAILED
Java exception: 'org/apache/derby/impl/sql/compile/SQLParser:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError'.
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Java exception:
'org/apache/derby/impl/sql
/compile/SQLParser: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError'.
        at
org.apache.geronimo.derby.DerbySystemGBeanTest.testCreateSystemUsingS
erverInfo(DerbySystemGBeanTest.java:47)