geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject RE: Documentation Update
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:29:34 GMT
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Lynch, Peter wrote:
> Thanks for the excellent work,  Aaron.  Can you also create an A4-sized pdf
> version?

	I don't know how to do that.  I'm using DocBook with xsltproc to
produce FO, and that step chooses the page size, but I don't know how to
make it use a different one.  If you give me a pointer, I'll give it a
shot.

	Be aware that the PDF isn't too well formatted yet -- a lot of the
code examples overflow the page size.  I'll eventaully go back and wrap
them all appropriately, but right now content comes first.  :)

Aaron