geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Changing Basic Configuration Options
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 23:01:46 GMT
	What's the recommended way for an end user to change configuration
parameters like the default transaction timeout or the root log level?
these are specified in the deployment plans for the system GBeans, but
those are not visible once deployed -- they're only embedded in config.ser
as far as I can tell.

	I'm guessing you're supposed to adjust these things via JMX.  Do
we currently include a tool that lets you do that?  And if you did change
tham, would Geronimo update he config.ser to keep that as the new default?

Thanks,
	Aaron