geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject JDBC & JMS documentation
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:36:48 GMT
All,
	I've added the sections on configuring JDBC and JMS resources to
my online book.  I'm still struggling a bit with the terminology, and I'm
being a little optimistic on some of the things that aren't really worked
out yet (like the resource scope), but I think the procedures should work.
If you want to take a look, any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome.

http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/geronimo-html-toc.html

	Also, if anyone thinks it's inappropriate to discuss this here
because it's not "official" documentation, please let me know.  I'm open
to moving the content to the Geronimo site or just not discussing this on
the list or whatever.  But for now, I'd like to make sure there's some
good documentation for the project to go along with the code.  :)

Thanks,
	Aaron