geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <>
Subject Re: message-destination-ref's
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:59:44 GMT
	Well let's say you set it up like this:

	Then how do you map the message destination "Bar" to a specific
JMS Queue or Topic?  I guess we require that somewhere in your server,
application, or module deployment plans you deployed an AdminObject with
the message-destination-name of "Bar"?  It could be at any of those
levels, though, right?

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, David Jencks wrote:
> unlike resource-env-ref, which it replaces, message-destination-ref is
> designed to not need any input from a vendor plan.  IIRC you need to
> also refer to message-destination-link.  I believe that there are some
> tests that show it works.

View raw message