geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: message-destination-ref's
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:59:44 GMT
	Well let's say you set it up like this:

<message-destination-ref>
  <message-destination-ref-name>Foo</message-destination-ref-name>
  <...>
  <message-destination-link>Bar</message-destination-link>
</message-destination-ref>

<message-destination>
  <message-destination-name>Bar</message-destination-name>
</message-destination>

	Then how do you map the message destination "Bar" to a specific
JMS Queue or Topic?  I guess we require that somewhere in your server,
application, or module deployment plans you deployed an AdminObject with
the message-destination-name of "Bar"?  It could be at any of those
levels, though, right?

Thanks,
	Aaron