geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Dependency Update
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:25:57 GMT
	I added all the stuff I could identify to the dependencies.xml
file, so now it should have the listings for everything that maven and the
plugins require, and if you get all those things downloaded, you can do an
offline build successfully.

	Unfortunately, running the basic build for that script doesn't
download all the dependencies, because there are multiple versions for
some artifacts, and Maven will apparently only download one of each.  If
anyone knows of a way around that, it would be great.

Aaron

P.S. ActiveMQ: Please update from Axis 1.2-beta-2 to 1.2-RC1