geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Axis Dependencies
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2004 01:12:59 GMT
Dims,
	The following files are currently only (AFAIK) available from your
personal Maven repository.  Please find a way to get these included in
http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/axis/jars/ becasue we'd like to
eliminate the dependency on your personal repository.

ews-SNAPSHOT.jar
jaxb-api-SNAPSHOT.jar
jaxb-impl-SNAPSHOT.jar
jaxb-libs-SNAPSHOT.jar
namespace-SNAPSHOT.jar
relaxngDatatype-SNAPSHOT.jar
xsdlib-SNAPSHOT.jar
commons-discovery-SNAPSHOT.jar
 - would like this to be axis-commons-discovery-1.2-RC1.jar ??
commons-logging-SNAPSHOT.jar
 - would like this to be axis-commons-logging-1.2-RC1.jar ??

	I'm not sure if the commons-discovery and commons-logging are just
bleeding edge or if they're actually modified for axis.  If they're custom
to axis, I think we'd like to prefix them with axis- as above.  Also, it
doesn't really matter if things are SNAPSHOT or RC1 so long as we know
which. :)

Thanks,
	Aaron