geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Important: maven command line options
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:56:26 GMT
	This is a little off topic, but it would be nice to have a target
that does nothing but update any third-party libraries that have changed,
so you could run that once and then do maven -o instead of having to run
maven online and have it attempt to download the same libraries dozens of
times each -- and worse yet, if the build fails, you need to run online
next time too because you never know if it got all the updates before it
died.

	Anyway, as far as the real question goes, I use -Dmodules=...
sometimes but it wouldn't break my heart if I had to change to the
appropriate directory and run maven there instead.

Aaron