geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject What are the canned configurations?
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 01:34:31 GMT
	Looking at the default config-store/index.properties, I see the
following entries that I can't account for.  Can someone describe the
effect of starting these?

 * org/apache/geronimo/Secure
 * org/apache/geronimo/DeployerSystem
 * org/apache/geronimo/J2EEDeployer
 * org/apache/geronimo/Demo
 * org/apache/geronimo/ClientSystem
 * org/apache/geronimo/Client
 * org/apache/geronimo/SystemDatabase
 * org/apache/geronimo/DefaultDatabase

	I mean, I see the DefaultDatabase and SystemDatabase start
databases, and I know that one of them provides the backing store for the
EJB Timer service -- but that looks to be the DefaultDatabase where I
would have expected it to be the SystemDatabase...  And I have some
guesses for the rest but if someone just knows that would be helpful.

Thanks,
	Aaron