geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject New and Different Connector Error
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 01:02:12 GMT
	Okay, the resource-ref got everything deployed.  I haven't
actually tried the DB connection yet, but the connector deployed and the
web app deployed.  I did get the following, which did not cause the server
to stop (everything up until this did):

        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBeanAttribute.getValue(GBeanMBeanAttribute.java:316)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.getAttribute(GBeanMBean.java:630)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.RawInvoker.getAttribute(RawInvoker.java:53)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.ActivationSpecWrapper.getRecoveryXAResources(ActivationSpecWrapper.java:159)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.ActivationSpecWrapper$$FastClassByCGLIB$$aaa078c1.invoke(<generated>)
        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:87)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBeanAttribute.getValue(GBeanMBeanAttribute.java:313)
        ... 52 more

	My connector is not XA-aware, so the ResourceAdapter
getXAResources method returns null, which appears to cause this explosion.
If no one objects, I'll change the ActivationSpecWrapper to treat a null
like an empty array, since the API doc specifically says null is an OK
value:
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/javax/resource/spi/ResourceAdapter.html#getXAResources(javax.resource.spi.ActivationSpec[])

Thanks,
	Aaron