geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Deploying a Data Source
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 00:49:48 GMT
	I'm having problems getting this to work in practice.  I deployed
a connector for PostgreSQL with the configId "PostgresDatabase" and name
"PostgresDatasource".  If I look in the DebugConsole, I see:

# J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=ResourceAdapterModule,name=PostgresDatabase

[running]
# J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=ConnectionManager,name=PostgresDatasource
[running]
# J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=PostgresDatasource
[running]
# J2EEServer=geronimo,JCAResource=null,j2eeType=JCAConnectionFactory,name=PostgresDatasource

[running]

	However, at runtime, I get:

javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: MBeanServer cannot find MBean
with ObjectName
geronimo.server:J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=JCAAdminObject,name=PostgresDatasource

	In other words, the ObjectNames don't match.  Perhaps this is due
to me trying to use a resource-env-ref?  I'll try the resource-ref.

Aaron