geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject J2CA ActivationSpec Data Types
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2004 23:14:10 GMT
	So part of my previous problem deploying a J2EE connector was that
my ActivationSpec class had a property of type Integer.  There's no
setting in the DD for the data type, and Geronimo was blowing up during
deployment with a ClassCastException.  I think this was recently discussed
on the connector mailing list, with the implication that other data types
should be supported.  I'm thinking we should try to convert the String to
the appropriate data type for the ActivationSpec property if it has a
constructor that takes a String (Integer, etc.) or perhaps if it's a
primitive.  Any thoughts on this?

Aaron