geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject status for ApacheCon - committers please read
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:05:58 GMT
I'd like to get a quick rundown of the status of all modules to
place in this year's ApacheCon presentation. I need this by the end
of today so that I can submit the presentation for CD burning (sorry
about the late notice).

Please bear in mind that we can change it entirely at the last
minute. Just like last year, I'd like to have people look at it
before the presentation to make any changes necessary. If you'll
be at ApacheCon, please plan on doing this on Sunday night. I get
in late, but I'll be hitting people up for this task because the
presentation is the first session Monday morning.

Thanks everyone!

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/