geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: o.a.g.network.protocol.SocketProtocol and Error Recovery
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 03:00:08 GMT
I think that it needs an error state so that when someone tries to
access the dead protocol, it will throw a ProtocolException.  Remember,
that when you are in a serviceRead you're not in the stack, per se.

I don't think that we need any changes to the Protocol interface but I'm
interested in what you were thinking.

Regards,
Alan