geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Problem with jira?
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 17:37:44 GMT
There appears to be some funky redirection going on on nagoya.  JIRA
thinks it is running on issues.apache.org, but that name likes to
redirect to nagoya.apache.org, and this seems to mess up JIRA.

My guess is if we switch the redirect to work in the other direction
(http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/* redirects to
http://issues.apache.org/jira/) everything would work.  Of course I
have been known to be wrong....

-dain