geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Important: maven command line options
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 19:50:40 GMT
I'm thinking about using the maven multiproject plugin as replacement
for our current reactor build.  Before I do this, I'd like to know
which options of our current build people are using...

Are you using any of the following command line options

module.types      Comma seperated list of module types (ie. specs or
modules)
module.includes   Comma seperated list of module names (ie. common,
core, ...)
modules           Same as module.includes, module.includes initializes
to this value
module.excludes   Comma seperated list of module names to exclude

Also if you are using anything off the beaten path let me know.

Thanks,

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom