geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject new geronimo logo contribution
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:02:59 GMT
Hi Geronimo developers,

there is not much we can do from here then thank you for your work.
I'm really looking forward to use Geronimo soon for all of our projects
and hold my fingers crossed for the project. :-)

Anyway as very small thank you, I asked our company designer 'Thomas
Deichsel' td@media-style.com to develop a Geronimo signet.
Thomas already develop some designs for www.nutch.org - well know since
the apache lucene guys are behind this open source project.
As well a other colleague and me had done some graphics for a other
j2ee open source project that is now a fat company. :-/

Please find at this URL a logo and a set of banners.

http://www.media-style.com/geronimo/

In case you like it and select this art work, we would be happy to
contribute all copyrights to ASF.
If you wish to see any changes just let us know, we can offer you as
well to support the project with presentation templates,  help by
illustrations etc.

Best Regards,
Stefan Groschupf

www.media-style.com