geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Connector Work ClassLoader
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:56:32 GMT
I've spent some time looking at the j2eeca 1.5 spec again and can't
fine any mention of which thread context classloader a Work submission
is supposed to operate under.  Therefore I think if you want your
adapter to be portable you should not make any assumptions about it and
we have no need to set the thread context classloader ourselves.  So,
while I'm open to discussion, so far I'm -1 on this.

thanks
david jencks