geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lynch, Peter" <Peter.Ly...@NBNZ.CO.NZ>
Subject RE: Documentation Update
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:34:02 GMT
Hi Aaron,

maybe this link gives some useful tips, though it's a bit beyond me...

http://people.freebsd.org/~alfred/resume/Makefile

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.