geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Connector Work ClassLoader
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 16:51:44 GMT
Aside from the extreme slowness Dain mentioned, I don't see how to
implement this proposal without a major rewriting of the WorkManager.
Nothing else in connector-land executes with the TCCL set to the
connector's classloader, so I'm not really seeing why the Work
submissions should.

At the moment, the only way I see to implement this would be to supply
a separate WorkManager instance to each ResourceAdapter that could
associate the RA classloader with the work request.

thanks
david jencks