geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Praise Gianny
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 04:19:36 GMT
I'd like to take a moment to praise Gianny for all his hard work on the
CMP implementation.  Gianny has quietly been working hard on the CMP
implementation and has just completed a major chunk of CMP 2.  I
haven't reviewed the entire patch yet, but it looks like we now have
CMR support, CMP to SQL mapping, compound primary key support, and
unknown (auto-generated) primary key support.  This is an amazing
amount of work, especially given the complexity of the TranQL codebase.
  I know that others are equally impressed with all of the work that
Gianny has done, and that he has recently been given commit on OpenEJB
and TranQL.  So thanks, Gianny, for a job well done!

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect