geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 55727 - geronimo/trunk
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:54:31 GMT
It doesn't work because I had to remove the repo list from the
geronimo/project.properties, because it was breaking the m:build due to
repo list differences between modules.

You should not have to build online unless you delete your repo or
someone adds a dependency, both of which should only rarely happen.
Once your local repo is setup, you just build off line.

If you really want that file, just grab it from the svn history.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect