geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Frontend tools
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:33:45 GMT

On Oct 2, 2004, at 2:44 PM, Dondi Imperial wrote:

> I'd like to help out with frontend tools (web and desktop based) for
> administration and deployment. Who do I get in touch with?
>
> If there is no need or it is too early,  for work on this end just
> ignore this email.

There's always a need if you see one, and it's never too early :)

Take a look at the existing 'debug console' web app, and see what you
think needs to be done there.  It certainly needs to be de-uglified.
Also, I think that there are some people working on other tools - maybe
you could start by documenting via a wiki page what's going on?

geir

geirm@apache.org