geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: JavaMail API
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2004 16:29:01 GMT
If I remember the discussions correctly, it is in the sandbox because
it is incomplete, is not currently spec compliant, and the javamail api
is not well separated from implementing javamail itself, so you would
essentially have to implement all of the javamail functionality  to
make it usable.  I could be wrong on this, I haven't looked into these
issues myself.  I'm sure if you finish it up everyone will be thrilled.

david jencks