geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Resource ref as dependency; WAS: Multiple Inheritance
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:34:47 GMT
I agree, this is a good idea.  Lets have the default value for the flag
be "mandatory", i.e you only include the flag when it is optional.  We
can presumably do the same with ejb-refs from web apps to ejbs?  I
don't think we can have dependencies between ejbs since there can be
circular references.

david jencks