geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Please Vote: 1 deployment tool or 2?
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 01:37:59 GMT
I vote for 1 tool.

To simplify all the modes of operation I would recommend we follow the
command structure that tools like "cvs" and "svn" use.  So you would
like something like:

admin.jar [general options] deploy [list of valid deploy command options]
admin.jar [general options] undeploy [list of valid undeploy options]
admin.jar [general options] start [list of valid start options]
admin.jar [general options] start [list of valid stop options]
admin.jar [general options] list modules [list of valid list options]
admin.jar [general options] list targets [list of valid list options]
admin.jar --help

Regards,
Hiram