geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <>
Subject Re: trouble starting geronimo from Maven
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:54:08 GMT
Aaron Mulder wrote:

> 	Does Magic G ball include an application client?  It looks like
> the error is coming in trying to deploy the client container
> configuration.

Yes, there is a client and it has an application-client.xml descriptor.
I'm guessing that it's generating the client container config
on-the-fly, but I'm not sure.

>>I'm running this stuff from within the applications/magicGball directory
>>and I can't find the directory/repository that's being created. If I
>>could find that I could see whether the magicGBall app has been deployed
>>already, remove it and try to redeploy. Where shoudl this directory be

I'm also still trying to figure out where the directory/repository
should be created. Anyone?

perl -e 'print

The Castor Project

Apache Geronimo