geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Questions on Geronimo clustering support
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 22:28:10 GMT
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> [...]
in the only release to date - there is no 'group', you just multicast if
you get a request for session that you do not have - an exceptional
case. If another node owns the cluster it lets you know and you then
arrange its migration across a connection....

in cvs, WADI is currently using activecluster on top of activemq. You
send a message to the cluster destination and wait for a
message/connection to come back to you within a specified timeout.

Jules

--
 * Jules Gosnell