geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Proposed new multiproject build
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 19:44:03 GMT
On Oct 7, 2004, at 12:30 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> Right, I was trying to use a checkout from the previous version of
> maven.xml.  I don't know why it didn't work, but after m:co m:update
> works.

Cool

> Now I'm having what I consider a severe problem with m:idea.  I think
> it should include the spec modules but it doesn't.

David, I think you are the only one that regularly builds specs, so if
you want to add it to your idea build, just change this in your
project.properties file

maven.idea.project.multiproject.includes=${maven.multiproject.includes},
specs/*/project.xml

Please don't check that change in though.

-dain