geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject GeronimoHackDay (Was: who's going to ApacheCon?)
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:25:56 GMT

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> 	I'll be there.

> On Fri, 15 Oct 2004, Bruce Snyder wrote:

> > I'm curious to know how many people from Geronimom will be attending
> > ApacheCon this year. Please chime in for yourself and anyone else might

For committers; also see the 'committers' module and

	./docs/apachecon/attending-ac2004.txt

for the hackaton on 13/14 where you can set some time aside to hack/work
or coordinate together. Committers can add themselfs to the above files;
and commiters can add anyone else as guests as appropritate.

Thanks,

Dw