geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Bo Friis <>
Subject Re[2]: adding support for pluggable authenticators (HTTP) (adding support for SPNEGO/Kerberos)
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:56:32 GMT
Hi Alan,

It should be easy to implement the interface but how do I "activate"
my custom authenticator from the deployment descriptor? or is there
another way I just havnt found yet?

The authenticator is instansiated by specifying on of the webapp
deployment descriptor keywords: BASIC, FORM, DIGEST, CLIENT-CERT. How
to I set my custom authenticator?

A> Regards,
A> Alan

View raw message