geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Who has access to ibiblio for Geronimo?
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:10:40 GMT
On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 10:54, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> > Who has access to ibiblio for Geronimo?
> >

> I thought jars were synced there from the Apache server and any
> committer could write to that.

That is correct. No Apache project is allowed, by mandate of the Board,
to push artifacts directly to Ibiblio. The repository that you can place
artifacts into for syncing to Ibiblio is here:

/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository

Which you should have access too, but please take care what you put in
there and try to make sure you have POMs placed in there for each
artifact you deploy.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl